Do you need to let go of something? Maybe someone hurt you or you did something less than Christ-like? Do you need release?
Dictionary.com defines release as:
1. To free from confinement, bondage, obligation, pain, etc.; let go:
2. To release a prisoner; to release someone from a debt.
3. To free from anything that restrains, fastens, etc.:
4. To allow to be known, issued, done, or exhibited:
5. [Law] to give up, relinquish, or surrender (a right, claim, etc.).
6. A freeing or releasing from confinement, obligation, pain, emotional strain, etc.
7. Liberation from anything that restrains or fastens.
Synonyms include: loose, deliver, loose, extricate, disengage, announce, publish, liberation, deliverance, emancipation
Want even more one word resolutions? Check out this article.
Apr 22, 17 11:05 PM
Book Review of Sam Belony's The Audacity of Faith
Apr 18, 17 01:44 AM
Meet Nichole FS: a Christian blogger who is intentional for Jesus.
Apr 11, 17 06:46 AM
We’re Not Okay by Leah Grey is a powerhouse read - short but potent. Throughout the book there are spots that encourage us to pause for introspection.