Do you need to let go of something? Maybe someone hurt you or you did something less than Christ-like? Do you need release?
Dictionary.com defines release as:
1. To free from confinement, bondage, obligation, pain, etc.; let go:
2. To release a prisoner; to release someone from a debt.
3. To free from anything that restrains, fastens, etc.:
4. To allow to be known, issued, done, or exhibited:
5. [Law] to give up, relinquish, or surrender (a right, claim, etc.).
6. A freeing or releasing from confinement, obligation, pain, emotional strain, etc.
7. Liberation from anything that restrains or fastens.
Synonyms include: loose, deliver, loose, extricate, disengage, announce, publish, liberation, deliverance, emancipation
Want even more one word resolutions? Check out this article.
Oct 31, 17 06:32 AM
Isn’t it interesting that when David wished for the wings of a dove the thing he wanted most was to be at rest?
Oct 30, 17 06:40 AM
We are refined through affliction. I wish I could tell you otherwise but faith grows in those hard to bear moments.
Oct 29, 17 10:47 PM
Follow me. If you were to make the request, are you worth following?