Do you need to let go of something? Maybe someone hurt you or you did something less than Christ-like? Do you need release?
Dictionary.com defines release as:
1. To free from confinement, bondage, obligation, pain, etc.; let go:
2. To release a prisoner; to release someone from a debt.
3. To free from anything that restrains, fastens, etc.:
4. To allow to be known, issued, done, or exhibited:
5. [Law] to give up, relinquish, or surrender (a right, claim, etc.).
6. A freeing or releasing from confinement, obligation, pain, emotional strain, etc.
7. Liberation from anything that restrains or fastens.
Synonyms include: loose, deliver, loose, extricate, disengage, announce, publish, liberation, deliverance, emancipation
Want even more one word resolutions? Check out this article.
May 23, 17 07:15 AM
Leah Grey, author of We're Not Okay speaks with us about her motivation for the book and tells a bit about her story.
May 16, 17 05:34 AM
It's always great to meet new people. Today we spend some time with Tina Rivera.
May 09, 17 10:33 PM
I once told my mom that mothers can’t get tired...I have since had to apologize.