Do you need to let go of something? Maybe someone hurt you or you did something less than Christ-like? Do you need release?
Dictionary.com defines release as:
1. To free from confinement, bondage, obligation, pain, etc.; let go:
2. To release a prisoner; to release someone from a debt.
3. To free from anything that restrains, fastens, etc.:
4. To allow to be known, issued, done, or exhibited:
5. [Law] to give up, relinquish, or surrender (a right, claim, etc.).
6. A freeing or releasing from confinement, obligation, pain, emotional strain, etc.
7. Liberation from anything that restrains or fastens.
Synonyms include: loose, deliver, loose, extricate, disengage, announce, publish, liberation, deliverance, emancipation
Want even more one word resolutions? Check out this article.
Sep 21, 17 06:28 PM
My house is under attack. The armies, er colonies moved in a few weeks ago and we have been at war ever since.
Sep 14, 17 06:56 AM
Where did Ami go? Did she disappear off the blogosphere?
Jun 27, 17 10:45 PM
Injured? Hurt? Help and Hope While You’re Healing is a detailed look at all the things that need to de b