Post Submission Guidelines
So, you want to write for Hebrews12Endurance.com? Great! We’re always looking for well-written, unique posts that will encourage and inspire our readers to know God, know themselves or run their race.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the
- Submission of your guest post does not
guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will
benefit Hebrews 12 Endurance readers, it is likely to be published.
- Posts should be child-friendly, that means no expletives or explicit content.
must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else
- Post should be approximately 1200-2000 words.
- Posts should be SEO-friendly. (Please include the suggested key phrase along with your submission.)
do not email your submission in HTML format. Send it in Word or Google Docs.
- Graphics will be created by Hebrews 12 Endurance.
a short bio (80 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to
include a link to your site and your social media handles.
- You may link 1-2 related posts on your website.
a picture of yourself, no smaller than 200 x 200 in dimensions. This will be used for your author
- Hebrews12Endurance.com does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts
at this time.
Submissions that closely adhere to
these guidelines are more likely to be published!
If your guest post is accepted, you will be notified and the
date of publication provided. You are encouraged to share the original post from Hebrews 12 Endurance to your own audience (social media, email, etc.) to help boost the traffic to it.
You agree to NOT re-publish a duplicate copy of the post on your own site or elsewhere. Instead, you should write a new, similar post and link to your guest post.
If you would like to submit your guest
post for review, please email it to Aminata@Hebrews12Endurance.com with “Guest Post Submission” in
the subject line.
I look forward to reading your submissions.