Do you need to let go of something? Maybe someone hurt you or you did something less than Christ-like? Do you need release?
Dictionary.com defines release as:
1. To free from confinement, bondage, obligation, pain, etc.; let go:
2. To release a prisoner; to release someone from a debt.
3. To free from anything that restrains, fastens, etc.:
4. To allow to be known, issued, done, or exhibited:
5. [Law] to give up, relinquish, or surrender (a right, claim, etc.).
6. A freeing or releasing from confinement, obligation, pain, emotional strain, etc.
7. Liberation from anything that restrains or fastens.
Synonyms include: loose, deliver, loose, extricate, disengage, announce, publish, liberation, deliverance, emancipation
Want even more one word resolutions? Check out this article.
Apr 26, 18 10:44 AM
Who Is Your Hero? Everybody holds someone in high regard. It could be a person who sacrificed something for them. Or someone who has a lot of achievements.
Apr 19, 18 12:38 PM
Read my review of the new devotional by Stacey Thureen: Daily Wisdom for the Mommy-to-Be Everyday Encouragement during Your Pregnancy
Apr 19, 18 10:56 AM
Commit your works to the Lord, And your thoughts will be established. Proverbs 16:3 NKJV