Do you need to let go of something? Maybe someone hurt you or you did something less than Christ-like? Do you need release?
Dictionary.com defines release as:
1. To free from confinement, bondage, obligation, pain, etc.; let go:
2. To release a prisoner; to release someone from a debt.
3. To free from anything that restrains, fastens, etc.:
4. To allow to be known, issued, done, or exhibited:
5. [Law] to give up, relinquish, or surrender (a right, claim, etc.).
6. A freeing or releasing from confinement, obligation, pain, emotional strain, etc.
7. Liberation from anything that restrains or fastens.
Synonyms include: loose, deliver, loose, extricate, disengage, announce, publish, liberation, deliverance, emancipation
Want even more one word resolutions? Check out this article.
May 21, 18 12:14 PM
Biblical Woman of Influence
May 18, 18 01:29 PM
Bathsheba, best known as the adulteress who slept with David, also had a great secret.
May 03, 18 10:54 AM
Do you long to live an intentional life? Karen Stott shares her tips in her new book. Read the review to find out more.